After 10 years of working experience, I become an Executive Secretary who work very closely to Chairwoman. It was a sudden choice that I liked to catch it when I was given. Even I am new here in this field of work but my background and attitude gave me full of confident to execute this job. Anyway, there is always a surprise thing happened from month to month. Yes, I have worked 4 months already. 🙂
Now, I would like to share you One Day of an Executive Secretary.
I go to work around 7. The first thing I do in the morning is getting newspaper from security guard, clip it and put on my boss’s desk. Then I flip the calender to the current date, revise her schedule on the board. these take about 30 minutes.
I usually receive many phone call to ask whether my boss or other director has arrived in the office. My colleagues with pass me many document things for her to sign. I need to post it note for the place that required her to sign. I also receive many information and request letter for her.
My boss come to office around 9 am. When she comes, I will be more busy with her new assignment, reply email/message, write up letter, translate document…
….I sometime ran errand for her also.
I need to stay late if she is in the office late.
I go back to Japanese class again. I will join Korean class on Thursday.
It’s almost 10 years that I had given up Japanese. However, today, the second time, i attend the class.
I decide to learn from the half way even I know I have higher level than students in the class. I do it to get a concrete Japanese.
It will make me dare to speak, the think i need most from Japanese.
Why I go back to Japanese while I knew clearly that I won’t use it much in work or daily life. I had a promise to myself that I have to master these both languages in my life. I just want to know it more. that’s all. and I have 2 years time to catch it. Bless me!
“It is going to be a TWO YEARS busy schedule for me starting from May!!! No more traveling, shopping & gathering. — feeling trov si ot si khlean.”
I just posted it on Facebook. Life seems so wonderful when you found things you want to complete in life. 🙂
I am fighting for a brilliant future. I will keep walking even i walk alone.
It’s my big thing, my goals.
Has expansion possibilities
Here are some of the editorial services you can provide from the quiet of your own home:
- Copyediting. This is where fact checking takes place, and where grammatical, stylistic and typographical errors are caught.
- Proofreading. This is the last stop for a “finished” piece. The proofreader makes sure the copyediting changes have been properly made and no new errors are created in the process.
- Indexing. There are indexing courses available and you can get indexing software.
- Developmental editing. A developmental editor works with a manuscript on big-picture things like organization and content issues.
- Book doctoring. This is an editorial service provided for manuscripts written by experts. They create a manuscript as best they can and then a book doctor puts it into publishable shape.
- Ghost Writing. As a ghost writer, you actually do the research and write the book and someone else’s name is attached as the author.
- Copywriting. Also known as business writing, this is writing that promotes a product or a service.
- Book writing. Do you have an expertise in something professional, such as accounting or interior decorating? Or personally, like knitting? Why not write a book about it?
- Magazine article writing. Magazines and newspapers are a great way to get your writing published before tackling the daunting task of writing a whole book.
- Web page content provider. Providing content for a web site is a good way to make some money writing.
តើខ្ញុំត្រូវការអ្វីឲ្យប្រាកដ? ខ្ញុំមិនដឹង ពេលនេះខ្ញុំកំពុងតែមិនយល់ពីខ្លួនឯង។ ខ្ញុំឆ្កួតតែចឹង!!!!!!!
I fail but at least I’ve tried. I believe it happens for a reason.
You have a reason to keep me staying here. So I stay.